What You Must Not Do In Podcasting
Errol Smith at Nanocasting has useful advice for would-be Commercial Podcasting champions:
1. Do not Podcast without a Plan.
2. Do not Podcast without Providing Unique Value.
3. Do not Podcast Like a Broadcaster. (That’s old world style
4. Do not underestimatethe (involved) Commitment level.
5. Do not think that Talent and Expertise Don’t Matter.
6. Do not be seduced by the Age of Amateurism
7. Do not believe that the Playing Field Is Level.
8. Do not rely Primarily on RSS to Build an Audience.
9. Do not believe that Format Doesn’t Matter
10. Do not Overestimate/Do not underestimate Podcasting